This morning after midnight, I knocked something else off of my bucket list. I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to look up #Disney on Twitter. Lo and behold, the search for next year’s Disney Parks Moms Panel has commenced. Continue reading “Thousands of Disney Fanatics Are Doing This. Me, Too!”
April Fools day is one that I want to go by as quickly as possible. I am slightly annoyed by the dozens of cliche “I’m expecting” Facebook statuses. If you’re going to participate in the day’s festivities, at least get creative with it. That’s just what a few Disney-loving bloggers did today. If you ever wondered how cruel a Disney lover could be, you’re in for a treat. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites to share with you. Click the images below to read the full post (prank).
1. Walt Disney World Announces a Fifth Park
2. Disney Vacation Club Owner to File Lawsuit Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
3. Disney World Visitor Tricks Cast Members With Disneyland Map
4. Le Cellier Steakhouse is now a Disney-fied Outback Steakhouse
5. “Switched at Birth” is Done-zo
6. The Good Old Beverly Prank